Returns and Exchanges
If you have purchased a product from Naboso directly via our website www.naboso.com there is a 30-day return or exchange option from the date of purchase.
In order to qualify for a return:
- Insoles cannot be cut or altered in any way
- Socks cannot be worn or dirty on the outside
- Footwear cannot be worn or dirty on the outside
- Original packaging must be included and not damaged
Items that are used or damaged may be denied a refund or exchange. Any damage to product may be charged a 10% restocking fee.
We know that some large companies offer free return shipping, and we hope someday we’re big enough to do the same. Until then, please follow the return instructions below.
Please include a piece of paper with your name, order number, and the item(s) you are returning.
Customer is responsible for return shipping.
We will send you an email confirmation when your refund has been completed. Please allow up to 3 days to process your return once it is received in our warehouse.
Naboso Technology Return Address
Naboso Technology Returns
6825 W Galveston Street
Chandler, AZ 85226
All Flooring is Final Sale and cannot be returned.
Naboso is committed to providing the highest level of customer care and guarantees products free of manufacturer defects. To ensure each customer is completely satisfied, we guarantee all Naboso products to be free of manufacturer defects and to perform to the highest quality of standards.
Naboso accepts returns up to 30 days from the delivery date for merchandise that carries manufacturer defects. Only products purchased directly on nabosotechnology.com can be returned for manufacturer defects. Naboso is unable to accept returns for items that have been altered or damaged after being received. For example:
- Creases/folds from improper handling and/or storing—it is best to lay the mat flat or keep it rolled up
- Damage from excessive amounts of water or other liquids
- Improper cleaning (e.g., harsh chemicals, damage from a washing machine)
- Damage from use other than yoga or similar fitness activities
- Uneven color patterns or discoloration due to use
- Damage from outside elements/factors that puncture or deface the mat
Naboso would be happy to offer returns and exchanges from countries outside of the USA, however, please keep in mind that the customer will be fully responsible for checking that all applicable duties and taxes would be charged to them directly if any should arise.
If Naboso is requested to pay for additional taxes upon arrival of your returned merchandise we will refuse the parcel and it will be returned to sender.